Original release date: April 17, 2020
Access to this course expires on: January 29, 2023 at 11:59 PM Pacific Time
Faculty: Audrey J. Lazenby, MD
- Recognize morphologic and clinical features of celiac disease and its mimics.
- Recognize the gross and microscopic features as well as clinical presentation of tumors and mass-like lesions in the small intestine.
- Recognize the histologic features of Crohn’s disease on ileal biopsy and how it differs from NSAID injury to the ileum.
- Recognize the morphology of severe diarrheal illnesses in infancy (abetaliproproteinemia, and microvillus inclusion disease).
- Recognize the clinical and morphologic features of viral, fungal, and helminthic infections of the small bowel.