Evaluated by: David B. Kaminsky, M.D., FIAC, April 11, 2018
Original release date: May 23, 2018
Access to this course expires on: April 11, 2021
Faculty: Kojo S. Elenitoba-Johnson, M.D.
- Discuss currently available methods for identifying chromosomal rearrangements
- Discuss recent advances in next-generation-sequencing methods and how they may be applied in molecular diagnostic of lymphoma.
- Recognize the genetic mutations of T-cell lymphoma/leukemia
- Discuss molecular methods that are used routinely in molecular diagnostics laboratories for lymphoma.
- Discuss appropriate methods for molecular diagnosis of lymphoma.