Evaluated by: David B. Kaminsky, MD, FIAC, October 26, 2018
Original release date: December 20, 2018
Access to this course expires on: October 26, 2021
Faculty: Justin Bishop, MD
- List three salivary gland tumors defined by a recurrent translocation.
- Remember the markers that separate secretory carcinoma from acinic cell carcinoma.
- Recall the immunoprofile of polymorphous adenocarcinoma.
- List 2 non-neoplastic salivary gland conditions that can mimic neoplasms.
- Name the key feature that distinguishes Warthin like mucoepidermoid carcinoma from Warthin tumor.
- List 2 tumors that are consistently positive for both S100 and mammaglobin.