Original release date: December 5, 2019
Access to this course expires on: September 27, 2022 at 11:59 PM Pacific Time
Faculty: Natalia Buza, MD
- Recognize salient morphologic features of vulvar malignant precursor lesions and their mimics.
- Describe the clinicopathological features of vulvar verrucous carcinomas.
- Identify clinical, morphologic, and prognostic features of vulvar smooth muscle tumors.
- Recognize the morphological differences between endocervical malignant/premalignant lesions and their benign mimics.
- Identify and distinguish distinct subtypes (HPV-positive and HPV-negative) of endocervical adenocarcinomas.
- Describe the morphologic, immunophenotypical and clinical prognostic characteristics of different types of endocervical squamous and glandular malignancies.