Evaluated by: David B. Kaminsky, M.D., FIAC, April 11, 2018
Original release date: May 23, 2018
Access to this course expires on: April 11, 2021
Faculty: L. Jeffrey Medeiros, M.D.
- Identify clinical and pathologic features of systemic follciular lymphoma.
- Identify the morphologic features of classical mantle cell lymphoma.
- Construct a list of B-cell lymphomas that can carry MYD88 L265P mutation.
- List the most common chromosomal translocations that occur in exranodal marginal zone lymphoma (MALT lymphoma).
- Identify the clinicopathologic and immunophenotypic findings in nodal marginal zone lymphoma.
- Compare and contrast the features of monoclonal B-cell lymphocytosis versus chronic lymphocytic leukemia/small lymphocytic lymphoma.